The practice was established in 1958 by John James. Peru Perumal took over the practice in 1969. Vince Pedavoli joined the practice in 1982, becoming a director in 1987.
In this time it has developed to become a multi-disciplinary firm with a wide specialisation of more than 35 professionals and support staff.
Perumal Pedavoli Pty Ltd, Architects is able to offer architectural, heritage, town planning, interior and exhibition design expertise.
The firm has successfully completed commissions for a wide range of clients, including universities, TAFE colleges, schools, correctional institutions, commercial and industrial developments, residential and heritage projects.